Friday, December 14, 2007

Likely 2008 Football Schedule...

Here is what al.com is reporting as the likely schedule for the 2008 Crimson Tide.
  • Aug 30 - vs. Clemson in Atlanta*
  • Sept 6 - Tulane
  • Sept 13 - TBD or OPEN
  • Sept 20 - at Arkansas
  • Sept 27 - at Georgia
  • Oct 4 - Kentucky
  • Oct 11 - TBD or OPEN
  • Oct 18 - Ole Miss
  • Oct 25 - at Tennessee
  • Nov 1 - Arkansas State
  • Nov 8 - Mississippi State
  • Nov 15 - at LSU
  • Nov 22 - TBD or OPEN
  • Nov 29 - Auburn
  • * - Tentative, not confirmed

This is of course likely to change from now until then.

3 Comments:

At December 14, 2007 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Why is Cody such a homo? I bet him and Tommy just sit around and blow each other off while writing blogs! Quit playing around and give me rights to blog!

 
At December 14, 2007 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Tommy said...

Kid, you have to prove some writing skills with good content first. I don't see you contributing to any comments.

 
At December 14, 2007 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

haha! I get on here everyday and read the current blogs. I am glad that Cody is a loyal contributor because now I do not have to subscribe to rivals.com. Anyway, I think that you guys are doing a good job with the site. Look me up on Gmail at RollTideMarine@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home