Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back off McElroy

Now you all know my distain for JP, and usually I wouldn’t be writing this but I think McElroy is on of the best all around QB we have had at Alabama in a long time.

Ok I am going to say that Florida would not be a good team with out Tim Tebow. You can argue all you want with me on that but it is true. There defense is good, but would it be as good with out Coach Tebow. I do want to take a look at the numbers, because that is all we have, right?
...........................CMP ...Att .....Yds .....Cmp% ...TD... Int...Sack
Tim Tebow .......149... 230 ......1323 ....64.7 ......10.... 4 .....17
Greg McElroy ...121 ...202 ......1445 ....59.9 .......9..... 3 ......8


So you tell me how bad Greg McElroy has done this year as a new Junior QB. I mean come on, this is Lord Tebow’s stats. I am not trying to make a case for anyone for Heisman, I am just pointing out numbers. And yes Greg has had “3” bad games, but I am betting if you look back at those games you will see play calling wasn’t the best. It appeared when Greg started to struggle, we took the ball completely out of his hands. That’s a shame. I think that a week of rest after an 8 game in a row streak will help. I am on the verge of saying that this will be a blow out for Alabama, but I won’t. We do best in big games, and I know you are going to say Tennessee was a big game, but were we looking forward to the week off then LSU. I think we were. See you all on Saturday and RTR.

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2010 at 4:47 AM , Blogger maycatdecal said...

I am a student, I joined the blog to make friends with the lava away from the liver around the world. I want to learn many things about the country, people, life, culture ... of your country.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home