Sunday, September 28, 2008

Georgia Blackout fixed by Alabama Power.

Yes I know the saying isn’t original, but I like it. So wow, who thought we would be sitting here at week five in this football season as number 2 (AP) and number 4 (USA). I mean I would have laughed my head off it you would have told me at the beginning of the season we would rise this fast. I would not have given a second thought that both Florida (loosing to Ole Miss) and USC (loosing to Oregon State) would be out of the top 5 this week. I really would have not thought that we would have played like that against Georgia, even though we did look good against Clemson (which no one is still giving us credit). Man JP looked good this weekend, 13/16 205 yards. I will have to say I still am not sold on him but it is a huge encouragement to see him making smarter decisions. I know that comes with trusting your line. By the way wow at both our sets of big-uglies and our running backs looked great. I am just hopping that we continue to head Coach Sabans words. Here is what he said after the game on Gameday. I think we have to pay attention to the game this week. Kentucky is 4-0 coming into this week. I know they “haven’t played anybody” but that is what Richt said about us. By the way if you have been under a college football rock the Brewers, Phillies, Cubs, Dodgers, Angels, Red Sox, Rays and either the Twins or the White Sox are in the playoffs. GO CUBS.

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Mike Tierney said...

Good for AP poll voters to award Bama a No. 2 ranking, thanks to the top spot on 21 of 65 ballots. Curses to the USA Today voters who lifted the Tide only to No. 4, with a lone first-place ballot. Me, I would not hesitate placing the Tide No. 1.

For more, check out www.secfootballinsider.com

 
At September 29, 2008 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Brandon Yow said...

Godd stuff David. I knew the Blackout wouldn't work. Gene Stallings said it best on Friday when he said UGA was too worried about how they look and not on playing Alabama. Bama is back...not in the sensational way...but in the sense that we can beat any team in the nation...which has to scare everyone to death. RTR!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home